Job Opportunity

From: Mark Prather (Mprather@Techok.com)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 01:49:41 EET

Hello,

If you are interested in an exciting opportunity for a career change in RP,
please link to the site listed below. This opportunity will allow you to
play a lead role in building solid business where RP compliments the core
business of the company, but is NOT the core business -- engineering is. It
has been a successful business model thus far, which we plan to expand and
grow.

www.techok.com/slaposition.html

We are located in a family friendly part of the country where special
training is not necessary to mark our voting ballots. If you happen to be a
golfer, you would be exceedingly happy with the location of our corporate
headquarters. I invite you to check us out at the link above.

Thank-you,
Mark Prather, P.E.
TECH, Inc.
511 E Hwy 33