Re: 3D North American User Group Meeting

From: klkornele@mmm.com
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 02:14:55 EET

Lee;
I can see that from the tone of your letter you are raising a personal attach on
the character and physical disabilities of Mr. Denton. We should be focusing on
the intent of what he meant not on the key stroke error itself. He should not
be disenfranchised because he is forced to use a data input system which is
flawed and outdated. Though his fingers might be short and stubby we must make
sure that we do everything possible to ascertain his intent. I propose that we
allow Mr. Denton the opportunity to re-submit his email thereby clarifying his
intent and ensuring that he will not feel disenfranchised.

Ken

Karl:
After examining your typing skills in which you were requesting "tow"
locations, the decision has been rendered to count your request as faulty and
therefore invalid! We could of course file someone's briefs (Tom would probably
like to examine some I'm sure) in order to determine whether this was a partial
stroke error or possibly an intentional key stroke generated by sausage
fingers.

Tom, you know you must respond!
Lee Eisinger