health concerns

From: mark culter (mark.culter@lycos.com)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 15:05:53 EET

Please can anybody give me information on health concerns with
Nylon powder used in the laser sintering Process.

I use this powder on a daily basis and I am concerned that it may have an adverse
affect on my health.

My questions are has anyone done any kind of study on this or been affected by this powder in anyway?

I take all the precautions I can with masks and overalls but feel that this is not enough, the powder is so light and fine that it gets every where and then it is blown around by the Air-conditioning units all day.

Any information on this would be appreciated

Thanks

Mark