Re: 3D Mathematical Models -- CORRECTION

From: Marshall Burns (Marshall@Ennex.com)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 22:55:47 EET

Dear RP-world,

    I've received information that there was another artist doing mathematic
sculptures on SLA back in the early 1990s, around the same time that Stewart
Dickson was. The artist was William Latham and his fabbing was done for him
by Jan Andrzejewski, then of Formation Engineering and now at PERA, in the
UK. I've received permission from Jan to repeat his e-mail here (see below)
and I thank him for letting me know about this interesting work.

Best regards,
Marshall Burns
President, Ennex Corporation

Marshall@Ennex.com