Who's running Somos 9120?

From: Glyn (glyn@protousa.com)
Date: Thu Nov 23 2000 - 01:43:28 EET

List,
I am looking for sources for Somos 9120 parts in a 3500 or larger format machine. RPC 600AR may be an acceptable alternate resin. We are mimicking PP. These are large parts that will require several joints to build. Perhaps I should say that each part will require multiple pieces being bonded together to make the final part.
Please reply only if you can build in a larger format and do exhibit level, functional, accurate, high quality parts. These are thin-walled cases which require functional snap-together hinges and latches.
We have had one source build one of these cases so far, so I know they can be built, function and survive. I am impressed with the Somos material. I am looking for additional sources as primary or secondary sources for other case variations we will need. One concern is whether one bureau can handle all the work within the timeframe I require, in this 5 week holiday period.

Glyn Churchman
President
Prototech, Inc.
Lewisville, TX