Re: Contacts abroad

From: Fábio Ribeiro (fribeiro@ufba.br)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2000 - 15:19:46 EET

Hello Sirs,

We do research about rapid prototyping. At NIMAtec project, Technological
Center for Integrated Manufacturing, we will start to use this technology in
few months.

You can contatc me for any question.

Best regards,

Fábio Ribeiro Soares da Cunha
Undergraduate Mechanical Engineering Student
Research Assistant

           fribeiro@ufba.br

Address : Rua Senador Teotônio Vilela, n°256, Brotas.
                  Zip Code: 40.275-430 Salvador, Bahia
                  Brazil