Rapid Tooling Expert

From: Jim Williams (JIM@paramountind.com)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 04:58:28 EET

Hello to All,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a person who could be considered an expert
rapid tooling applications engineer, not necessarily a degreed person.
Someone who might have practical hands on experience and also considered an
RT mole prolific at eating up new RT technologies. Doesn't have to be an
inventor just someone who would love to solve challenging application
problems, travel to learn, educate others, and have fun. If anyone should
know of such an individual and they just happen to be looking for a new
adventure, please please give them my name. Someone that would know the
difference between utilizing a capital investment for the sake of ROI, vs.
recommending the right RT solution for the sake of the customer's
application and project needs.

Please forward your recommendations to me mailto:jim@paramountind.com or
call me.

Personal regards,
Jim Williams, President and CEO
Paramount Industries, Inc.
... Ahead of the Curve
215-757-9611x229
215-757-9784 fax
www.paramountind.com

Minds are like parachutes; they work best when open.