Re: Rapid Tooling Expert

From: Marshall Burns (Marshall@Ennex.com)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 22:21:59 EET

Jim,

    Have you talked to Doug van Putte, ex of Kodak? I'm not sure if this is
current, but I have an e-mail for him at vanPuttD@FrontierNet.net. He's very
conversant in all the RT technologies and has experience in using the good
ones. I've used him before as a subcontractor on a project related to that
area.

Best regards,
Marshall Burns
President, Ennex Corporation