I'm almost ashamed to ask........

From: Richard Hague (rhague@dmu.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Dec 08 2000 - 14:56:35 EET

Dear list

I've been asked by one of our Rapid Manufacturing Consortium members to
track down an STL file of Santa Claus (Father Christmas) - you can see that
we concentrate on serious work here (I blame Phill Dickens)

Anyway, any of you that know me will also be aware of my Scrooge-like
christmas tendencies, so you can imagine what pain this is giving me - so I
ask you to please put me out of my misery and send me a big fat Santa, so
that I can concentrate on the serious work ahead of me.......

An STL file of Rudolph would be a bonus.

Bah humbug
Richard
Dr Richard Hague
Consortium Manager, Rapid Manufacturing Group
De Montfort University, Queens Building,
The Gateway, Leicester. LE1 9BH. UK

Tel: +44 116 257 7064
Fax: +44 116 257 7025
Mob: +44 777 171 2258