CNC mockup and RTV mold with fast delivery and good pricing

From: clarachen (clara27@ms27.hinet.net)
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 08:26:05 EET

We, Synctech Inc, are a professional service bureau in Taiwan, and our clients include IBM, HP, Compaq, Motorola,
Molex, Ykk, 3M, Seiko etc. The following is our business items:
- Rapid Tooling
- Silicone RTV Molds: normally, one mold can guarantee 20-25 parts
- Injection Molding
- Urethane Castings:we offer acylic, ABS, rubber, PP etc simulation material
- CNC machining: material has PC, ABS, PC+Glass-filled Nylon, Aluminum, Steel, Copper, Graphite etc.
- Stereolithography(SLA)
- CAD:facilitated with Pro-E, Solidwork, AutoCad, MasterCam, Work-NC software

To better undertand our capability, you can look at our delivery schedule as below:
1. PC bezel (420 mm x 200 mm x 40 mm)
CNC mockup 2 working days
RTV mold 3 working days or shorter
Urethane casting 4 working days for 10 parts, painting included

2. Celluar Phone (upper case) (115 mm x 40 mm x 10 mm)
CNC mockup 2-3 working days
RTV mold 2 working days
Urethane casting 3-4 working days for 10 parts, painting included

If you are interested in our services, please don't hesitate to mail us for requesting a quote.

Clara Chen
Synctech Inc., Taiwan
www.synctech.com.tw
Tel:886-2-22993080
Fax:886-2-22990873
Mobile:0952299607
Creation, Professionalism, Service, Quality are the Core at Synctech