Online Quotes/Orders for SL parts now available from Eagle Design & Technology, Inc.

From: Bruce Okkema (bruceo@eagledesign.com)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2000 - 04:39:28 EET

Announcement:

 Eagle Design & Technology, Inc., a SLA Service Bureau in Western Michigan,

invites you to check out our newly designed website at
http://www.eagledesign.com It includes online quoting and ordering
capability for stereolithography parts.

Simply register if you are a new user or login if you are a repeat user and
you will be able to get quotations immediately. A simple graphical
interface helps illustrate the resin choice and surface finish for those who
might be unfamiliar.

Once you upload your part file(s) and fax in your written PO your order will
be booked and processed.

We would appreciate any comments you may wish to submit.

Are we the first Service Bureau to offer online quoting / ordering for SL
Parts?

Bruce Okkema, President
Eagle Design & Technology, Inc.
2437 84th Avenue