Roman Temple

From: Bruce Okkema (bruceo@eagledesign.com)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 16:41:49 EET

Eric and All,

Last year my daughter asked for some help on a Latin project. Rather than
doing the cardboard thing, we reverse engineered a roman temple from a
couple of sketches in the encyclopedia and then built the model on the SLA.
Caesar could have saved a little marble if he could have reviewed his
designs this way.

We have placed the resulting file on our ftp site and it is free for the
download to anyone who is interested. The filename is temple.zip. It
contains two files, one for the roof and one for the building proper. We
will leave the file on the site until 12/19. The address is
ftp.eagledesign.com or 208.163.3.11 for those of you that need IP. Login
as anonymous with any password.

Happy Holidays to All!
Bruce

Bruce Okkema, President