RE: HEy ho, hello

From: Pike, Jim (Jim.Pike@sturm.sulzerpumps.com)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 16:49:44 EET

Michael,

Don't know much about the Quadra, but I know the basic differences between
the Z-Corp, Thermojet, and 3D are price, speed, accuracy and $$ cost to
operate. These are things one must mediate. In other words, I know these are
considerations for justification based on the application. Huh! Sounds
almost like a RAP lyric!!

But, Let me tell you about service with Z-Corp! I can't say enough about the
Service Team at Z-Corp. They are extremely responsive - technically,
helpful, customer oriented, and they do not hesitate in any way
what-so-ever!! They have been very supportive, easy to work with, and are
very friendly - just give you an idea!! I really appreciate their customer
service.

Everyone have a Merry Ho Ho!!

Jim Pike
Sturm Inc.