Re: XYZ to STL

From: Fred Smith (imserv@imsrv.com)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 04:45:35 EET

Hi Matthew,

Try StlTrans at http://www.stlwork.com We can let a student have a single license for $35.00. There is a fully, functional 30 day demo too. That may be all that she needs to complete her project & then there will be no charge.

Best Regards,

Fred Smith
IMService - We are THE source for low cost Cad-Cam.

imserv@imsrv.com

Voice:248-486-3600 or 800-386-1670
Fax: 248-486-3698