RE: XYZ to STL

From: Chris Lawrie (cl@delcam.com)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 13:30:44 EET

Matthew
Have you tried Delcam's CopyCAD (www.delcam.com). This product has a wizard
which automatically creates triangle models from point clouds. It can work
with grid data, touch trigger scanline data (automatically compensates for
probe diameter) and unordered / multiple patch point cloud data sets. You
can export to a variet of formats including STL (binary and ascii) & VRML2.0
(virtual reality).
If you need some more help please contact our local agent listed below.

Jerry Sanders
ViZion Technologies
655 North Central Avenue 17th Floor, Glendale, CA 91203
Tel: 001 818 649 7675
email: jerryS@3DVizion.com

I hope this helps

Best Regards