RE: XYZ to STL

From: Anshuman Razdan (razdan@gloo3d.com)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 13:29:45 EET

Extrememly simple if you know what points are connected to what i.e. the
topology of the nozzle. Which you would know (I think) since you can
generate the data points yourself. The topology consists of what three
points make up a triangle (and which side of the triangle faces outside).
The STL format is quite easy to write.

AR