FW: STAT Press Release

From: Earl Dunlap (earld@catalystpdg.com)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 19:29:51 EET

Carl,

Thank you for your interest. Did you read the press release? STAT is night
and day different. The now defunct smoke and mirror Compression and their
CIRP program was NOT a new technology. I was at Compression the last year. I
came in at the end and during that time we did 1 CIRP tool. CIRP was just 2
aluminum blocks at a maximum size of 2 x 6 x 6 shot in a Morgan press. The
parts always had voids and stuck all the time. It did not equate to 1% of
Compressions business. Tight tolerance was not achievable in cirp.

We are a company owed and operated by 3 engineers. We have all been in this
industry for several years. I have a BS in engineering, MBA, I give speeches
on rapid tooling at universities and STAT our new technology is 70% of our
tooling business. We current do an average of 25 STAT's per month with a
total of 7 people in our whole tooling operation. We will be opening up a
second facility by June for STAT only. We can consistently produce parts up
6 x 21 x 23 in 7 to 15 days. We can hold a +/- .005 tolerance. You get a
real plastic part as an end result. On larger parts we will be way lower in
price than an aluminum mud. In our press release we have compared other
technology such as mud tooling, Kel Tool, Kirksite, DTM, RTV ect... Please
read it and you will se the difference.

I welcome you to come and visit Catalyst if you would like to see our
operation.

If you have any further exact questions I will try to answer them for you in
person or on RPML.

Regards,

Earl Dunlap
Vice President