Re: Looking for Rapid Prototype and shot run Die or Metal stamping Die technology.

From: Greg Pettengill (gregp@fastq.com)
Date: Sat Jan 06 2001 - 15:29:53 EET

Dear Soonthorn,
    The best Rapid Tooling solution for your needs may be;
http://www.vantico-aandt.com/newco/tooldexe.html

Please contact me directly if I can be of assitance.

Best Regards
Greg Pettengill
602 254-8203
http://fastq.com/~gregp/index.html

"I read somewhere that 77 per cent of all the mentally ill live in poverty.
Actually, I'm more intrigued by the 23 per cent who are apparently doing
quite well for themselves." -Jerry Garcia (Grateful Dead)