Re: Looking for Rapid Prototype and shot run Die or Metal stamping Die technology.

From: Taiwan Visioneering (vn504834@ms5.tisnet.net.tw)
Date: Fri Jan 05 2001 - 16:49:18 EET

Hi,

We are quite familiar with designing tools and dies, and the manufacturing
of metal stamped or die cast window blind components. But of course we can
handle a wider variety of metal products as well. We are located in Taiwan.
Visit our website for more info.

Hans
Taiwan Visioneering Co. Ltd.
http://www.visioneering.com.tw