RE: ProE-problem

From: Julian Brett (designer@cwcom.net)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 11:18:25 EET

Ola
If you are a Pro-E user it might be worth joining the Pro-E news group:
comp.cad.pro-engineer
I use SolidWorks and when I have a problem I turn to the SolidWorks news
group for help and I've always solved the problem with their help.
Hope this helps you and good luck.
Julian
Julian Brett
University of East London