Re: ProE-problem

From: Ali Erkin Kutlu (erkink@metu.edu.tr)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 15:29:58 EEST

Ola Harrysson,

I Could not understand exactly what you have in hand, but in Pro/E you can
create surfaces using create/surface/advanced/boundries/ command by using a set
of curves (closed or open). using blend command is not a necessity.

    under the following menu there exists options to create surfaces with
different configurations.Suggest you to look at these commands and in the manual
there is explanation of each command.

    Hope these helps

    Cheers,

    Ali Erkin Kutlu