Available faculty position related to RP

From: Denis Cormier (cormier@eos.ncsu.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 23 2001 - 14:53:40 EET

We are currently seeking to fill a tenure-track faculty position at the level of Assistant Professor at North Carolina State University. The ideal candidate will teach manufacturing engineering courses, and will conduct research in rapid prototyping and related areas. Applicants must have an earned doctorate in an engineering discipline. Feel free to contact me (Denis Cormier) at cormier@eos.ncsu.edu if you wish to learn more about this opportunity and/or our department. Individuals wishing to apply for the position should send a complete résumé, a brief description of past, present, and future research interests as well as names and addresses (including telephone, fax and e-mail) of at least three references to:

Chair of Faculty Search Committee

Department of Industrial Engineering

2401 Stinson Drive, Riddick Labs 328

North Carolina State University