SV: Part Complexity on the SLA

From: Avellan Lars (lars.avellan@ivf.se)
Date: Thu Jan 25 2001 - 15:18:51 EET

I have had this problem in two different technology selector programs.

One was in DERP, which is an EU-supportet work, which has resulted in a
selector for materials and technolgies including vacuum casting and layer
manufacturing processess.

The other case is a Swedish projekt with a selector for RP process chains.

For both selectors we choosed not to involve a mathematical scale, but
defined different type of complexity by a few examples showed with pictures,
and the operator could choose the picture that best correspond to his own
part complexity.

Lars Avellán

IVF Industrial Research and Developement AB.
Brinellvägen 68
SE 100 44 STOCKHOLM
SWEDEN

Phone +46 8 202570