stl file from Solidworks

From: Narva, Jeffrey P (narvaj@indy.raytheon.com)
Date: Thu Jan 25 2001 - 18:50:55 EET

Dear list,
        Sorry that this is a repeat question, but I lost my info. I am
trying to get a good stl file from solidworks. I remember that last time we
had to do this we had to first create a .stp file and then bring it into
another cad system. I have tried this but we are still getting a bad stl.
I believe there maybe a setting that has to be set as we are translating out
of solidworks? Any help is appreciated. I did try the archives but I could
not find anything.

Jeff Narva
Raytheon Systems-Indpls
ph:317.306.3262