SME/RPA conference and RPML

From: Elaine Hunt (ehunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 25 2001 - 18:46:06 EET

I have been asked by a few people if we are holding a RPML get together at
this conference. What is the mood the the group on doing this again? Is
anyone willing to sponsor us again? Sponsors on the past have provided us
with a room and refreshments.......... Also what day and time seems to
assure your attendance? I would like to give each attendant about 2minutes
to tell the group who they are and what they do with RP....

just thinking.......
elaine

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.

  Hell is truth learned too late. John Locke

Elaine T. Hunt, Director elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
Clemson University 206 Fluor Daniel Bldg.
Clemson, SC 29634-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
http://www.vr.clemson.edu/credo/persall/persall.html
http://www.vr.clemson.edu/rp/