RE: Deadline for research papers

From: Anshuman Razdan (razdan@gloo3d.com)
Date: Mon Jan 29 2001 - 17:26:38 EET

Dear organizers/RP-ML

I noticed the title of the conference includes Reverse Engineering. I was
wondering how many research papers in that area usually the conference gets?
How many (can we do a informal poll) are planning to submit. I am trying to
see whether the component would be worth the trip (not that Paris is not
worth the trip) but I need to plan allocation of travel dollars.

Thanks

AR