RE: date for conferences and Trade-fairs for RP, RT in 2001?

From: Dave Bourell (dbourell@mail.utexas.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 29 2001 - 23:41:30 EET

Travis, et al.-

Add the 12th Solid Freeform Fabrication Symposium to the conference
list. It is a more R&D styled meeting. It will be in Austin, TX on
August 6-8, 2001. The web site for more information (including
abstract submittal info) is http://lff.me.utexas.edu/.

Abstracts are due April 17, 2001.

Dr. Dave Bourell
Temple Foundation Professor