SLS Sterilization

From: Jon Gallup (jgallup@flash.net)
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 15:11:30 EET

Hello,

Has anyone gathered data regarding the sterilization of SLS Duraform and GF?
Specifically the use of an autoclave. If so, can you share any information
with me? I would like to find out the general number of times parts can go
through the autoclave and what, if any, material properties are altered over
time by sterilization through the autoclave. I realize there are a lot of
different factors such as temperature, pressure, etc. But any information
would be welcome.

I don't recall this question being posted on the RPML. However if it has, I
apologize in advance and thanks for any information.

Jon Gallup
Solid Concepts, Inc.