SUBJECT: 3D NASUG ANNUAL GOLF OUTING

From: rdzugan@emtec.org
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 16:06:16 EET

On Saturday March 17, 2001 we will be "PUT(T)ING ON THE GREEN"

For the Annual 3D NASUG golf outing. The outing will be held on site at the
San Destin Hilton Baytowne Course in Destin, Florida and will begin at 12:30
PM. The format will be a scramble so golfers of all ability levels (yes even
you Mr. Sorovetz) can play and have fun in this team event. Spouses are
always welcome.

Cost $90 Cart / Golf / Prizes

-All $ due by Feb 17

-No refunds after that date

-Check payable to: buyCASTINGS

3155 Research Blvd.

Dayton, OH 45420

For Reservations please contact:

-Bob Dzugan 937-259-1341

rdzugan@buycatings.com

or

-Lizzette Garcia 937-259-1316

lgarcia@buycastings.com

Also needed are prizes for the tournament. No prize is too big or too small
and you will receive recognition on the banner at the tournament and at the
users group. Contact me if you are interested.

 --
Bob Dzugan
www.buyCASTINGS.com

--