Re: Summary of ThermoJet wax removal products

From: Paul Suomala (psuomala@sandersdesign.com)
Date: Fri Feb 02 2001 - 14:58:18 EET

For my sake and interest, would you please elaborate on the section in item 4 to address the following questions:

   * What are the dimensions of the features that "dissolved in the support layer" ?
   * What equipment was used for support remmoval ?
   * Can you provide the STL file of the part which was inadequately formed as well as the part that "Sanders could not
     build" ?
     I would also like to see the part that is built "40 to 50 times faster"

Rising to the challenge,
Paul Suomala
Sanders Design International
psuomala@sandersdesign.com
ps. Please be certain to respond to my email address as well as the rp-ml - for some reason I don't see everything that
is posted on the rp-ml.