RHINO MANUAL

From: Pam Zellers (paz@m2-systems.com)
Date: Fri Feb 02 2001 - 23:24:57 EET

Greetings all!
I am proud to announce the first manual of its kind....

3D Design Basics with Rhinoceros Nurbs Modeling for Windows and its
accompaniment, 3D Design Companion for Jewelers. This interactive manual
offers over 50 lessons in using Rhino, examples of making models
specifically for jewelers, and advanced rendering instruction.

It will be ready for shipment to any interested parties mid February. YOU
WON'T WANT TO MISS IT! I already have a list of folks wanting it hot off
the presses. The list price for both cds is $179. The manual individually is
$129, the companion is $59.

I have done my best in the shortest time possible to provide the resources
to aid in the learning of the software easy and quickly. I hope you are all
helped by this product.

Pam

Email me at paz@m2-systems.com to request your copy today!

M2 Systems