RE: rp definition

From: Jeff Katz (jeffk@protomarket.com)
Date: Sat Feb 03 2001 - 20:02:02 EET

I'd like to point out that the definition that Elaine posted at the top of
the thread was taken from the 1992 Rapid Prototyping Report, which if I'm
not mistaken, was published by non other than Terry Wohlers. Terry, I have
to agree with Lex, the original definition is much appropriate. What was
the process of its evolution into the more recent, more convoluted one?

Jeff Katz
President/CEO
773.477.7374 x203
www.ProtoMarket.com