Re: vapor deposition of urethane castings

From: Douglas A. VanPutte (dvanputt@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 16:06:57 EET

Andy,

The Protoform North America static dissipation formulation was developed to
cast urethane circuit board nests to protect electronic components during
assembly. We believe that it is a better approach to achieve a more
consistent product for multiple copies than painting with conductive paints.

--
Doug
-

----- Original Message ----- From: <ATiburon@aol.com> To: <dvanputt@rochester.rr.com>; <rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi>; <lemaster@artcorp.com> Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2001 7:10 AM Subject: Re: vapor deposition of urethane castings