RE: Big news from Douglas Johnson...

From: Doug Johnson (johndou1@prodigy.net)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 18:29:36 EET

Carl,

For the past three years I have worked for an engineering company that
housed an SLA machine. I sold service on the internal SLA machine as well as
any other prototyping services our customers needed. This covers every
conceivable method of making parts in all materials.

What I have done is remove myself form the engineering company and setup on
my own. This allows me more freedom to help my customers. I am no longer
pinned to the SLA machine we had internally.

My customers like the fact that I get competitive quotes for them, research
methods for them. manage projects for them. It saves their time and gets
them better results. Most companies do not have someone like me internally.

I hope this answers you questions.

Thanx,

Douglas Johnson
ProtoCall, LLC