Re: Big news from Douglas Johnson...

From: carl dekker (dekker@met-l-flo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 01:56:12 EET

Doug,

Yes it does. I was not aware you did not have interests in your past
employement.

I do agree that the need is there for a consultant/outside expert to assist
and direct new/small companies to the appropriate technology. Many
engineers and others have been sold a "bill of goods" which was not desired
or needed and soured their taste of our still growing technology.

Best of luck and thanks for the reply,

Carl Dekker