RE: virus

From: Thomas G. Loebig (tgloebig@stargate.net)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 16:07:08 EET

Update your virus files! If your sysadmin doesn't do it, learn how
yourself. If you don't have a virus scanner on your own computer and rely
only on a server, you're asking for trouble! You may also need to learn how
your email program interacts with the virus scanner.

Go to mcafee's or norton's or some other reputable anti-virus mfg's website
and read! You can't afford not to learn now.
mcafee: http://www.mcafeeb2b.com/avert/virus-alerts/default.asp

norton: http://www.symantec.com/us.index.html

Good luck!

Thomas G. Loebig tgloebig@stargate.net
Mechanical Design Engineer
Metamorphic Surgical Devices
660 William Pitt Way
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15238
Phone: (412) 826-5300 FAX: (412) 826-5301