Dipping parts in rubber

From: rees (mobiler@michaelrees.com)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 06:27:45 EET

Hello LIst,

I've read several times on this list about people dipping rp parts,
especially thermojet and 3d printing parts, in rubber. I have a couple
of questions about it.

1. How do you handle the drips and puddles as the rubber hardens?
2. Is this with "do it yourself" material or a company that offers this
process industrially.
3. What is the "do it yourself" material.
4. ARe there any companies in the New York City area that employ this
process industrially?

Many thanks for your responses in advance. Please respond to my email
unless you think the general list will be interested.

michaelrees