RE: Found a Bead Blaster!

From: Spangler, Michael S (spanglerm@indy.raytheon.com)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 16:34:21 EET

Tom,

We are choosing the cyclone 36" Sandblaster (plastic) for $258.95 plus
additional parts and media.
No I did not see any parts the bottom line is I needed a total system for
$600.00 or less to stay in the given budget.

$258.95 Cyclone model AD803-0036.
$187.00 DC1500 Cyclone Dust Collector.
$35.00 (10)Mylar Window protective sheets.
$89.00 Foot Pedal 2031G.
$58.67 Al/Oxide Mcmaster(70-270mesh)(120grit)(50 lb).

Total $628.62

I went slightly over the allocated budget but
I believe it will be acceptable, other options were

$522.00 McMaster-Carr unit with vac.
$584.00 Grainger (Econoline) w/o vac.

They were both similar and Steel instead of plastic.
We are low volume with only 2 users, so I don't believe the material the
units are made of should be a concern if handled with care.

Company Info:

Cyclone Blasting Systems
P.O. Box 815
Dowagiac, Michigan 49047
Phone: 1-877-331-5931
Fax:(616) 782-9623

I will purchase it through http://www.use-enco.com

Thanks Again

For Everyone's help

Michael S. Spangler Raytheon Technical
Mechanical Engineer Services Company
Stereolithography Engineering & Production
Mechanical Design Support
& Integration 6125 E. 21st st. (MS 43)
(317) 306-2442 Indianapolis, Indiana
(317) 306-2725 46219-2058