position available

From: Kevin Dyer (kevin@interpro-rtc.com)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 22:33:23 EET

To the RP community,

InterPRO Rapid Technologies has an immediate opening for a Project Manager
in our Deep River, Connecticut facility. We are a growing company involved
with providing rapid prototyping services (in house SLA-5000, SLA-250s, Z
Corp Z402) and systems (SensAble Technologies FreeForm, Z Corp Z402). In
house CAD software includes Pro/E, SolidWorks and FreeForm. We are a team
that's dedicated to providing outstanding customer service, with involvement
in rapid prototyping since 1988.

Responsibilities will include management of rapid prototyping, injection
molding and machining projects from start through completion, in direct
communication with customers, internal staff and outside vendors. The ideal
candidate will have direct experience in the areas of injection molding,
engineering/design, machining and/or RP. Experience in operating SLA
equipment would be a strong plus.

Salary is negotiable on the basis of previous experience and comes with an
attractive package of benefits including healthcare, dental, 401K and bonus.
If interested please reply to kevin@interpro-rtc.com. Thank you!

Kind regards,

Kevin Dyer
InterPRO Rapid Technologies