142 Million Email Addresses - $149

From: thadmor@webrooter.net
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 03:47:09 EET

TO BE REMOVED FROM FUTURE MAILINGS, SIMPLY REPLY TO
 THIS MESSAGE AND PUT "REMOVE" IN THE SUBJECT.

   142 MILLION
EMAIL ADDRESSES
  FOR ONLY $149

  You want to make some money?

  I can put you in touch with over 140 million people at virtually no cost.

  Can you make one cent from each of theses names?

If you can you have a profit of over $1,400,000.00

  That's right, I have over 142 Million Fresh email

addresses that I will sell for only $149. These are all

fresh addresses that include almost every person

on the Internet today, with no duplications. They are

all sorted and ready to be mailed. That is the best

deal anywhere today! Imagine selling a product for

only $5 and getting only a 1% response. That's OVER

$7,000,000 IN YOUR POCKET !!!

  Don't believe it? People are making that kind of

money right now by doing the same thing, that is

why you get so much email from people selling you

their product....it works! I will even tell you how to

mail them with easy to follow step-by-step

instructions I include with every order.

I will send you a copy of every law concerning

email. It is easy to obey the law and make a

fortune. These 142 Million email addresses are

yours to keep, so you can use them over and

over. They come on a collection of several CDs.

  This offer is not for everyone. If you can not

see the just how excellent the risk / reward ratio

in this offer is then there is nothing I can do

for you. To make money you must stop dreaming

and TAKE ACTION.

THREE PACKAGES - BRONZE (addresses ONLY)
                   SILVER (mailing software included)
                   GOLD ( everything to make the Internet
                            your personal bank account)

PACKAGE DESCRIPTIONS BELOW;

THE BRONZE MARKETING SETUP (addresses ONLY)

142,000,000 email addresses on CD

These name are all in text files

ready to mail!!!

$149.00

SEVERAL WAYS TO ORDER !!!

TO ORDER BY PHONE - CALL 530-343-9681

OTHER PACKAGES AND OTHER METHODS - SEE BELOW

THE SILVER MARKETING SETUP

142,000,000 email addresses on CD

These name are all in text files

ready to mail!!! AND

Several different email programs

and tools to help with your mailings

and list management.

$ 189.00

SEVERAL WAYS TO ORDER !!!

TO ORDER BY PHONE - CALL 530-343-9681

OTHER PACKAGES AND OTHER METHODS - SEE BELOW

THE GOLD MARKETING SETUP

VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING!!

142,000,000 email addresses on CD

These name are all in text files

ready to mail!!! AND

Several different email programs

and tools to help with your mailings

and list management.

             AND

Over 500 different Business Reports

now being sold on the Internet for up to

$100 each. You get full rights to resell these

reports.

With this package you get the email addresses,

the software to mail them AND ready to sell

information products.

AND ......

. a collection of the 100 best money making

adds currently floating around on the Internet.

$ 249

SEVERAL WAYS TO ORDER !!!

TO ORDER BY PHONE - CALL 530-343-9681

OTHER METHODS - SEE BELOW

SEVERAL WAYS TO ORDER !!!

TO ORDER BY PHONE - CALL 530-343-9681

OTHER METHODS - SEE BELOW

IF YOU ORDER BY PHONE OR FAX WE WILL SHIP YOUR CD CONTAINING THE 142 MILLION + NAMES WITHIN 12 HOURS OF YOUR ORDER!!!

WE ACCEPT: AMERICAN EXPRESS, VISA & MASTERCARD

    TYPE OF CARD AMX / VISA / MC??_______________

    EXPIRATION DATE ___________________________

    NAME ON CREDIT CARD________________________

    CREDIT CARD #_______________________________

    BILLING ADDRESS ____________________________

    CITY_________________________________________

    STATE___________________ZIP__________________

    COUNTRY____________________________________

    PHONE INCLUDE AREA CODE___________________

    EMAIL ADDRESS______________________________

    WE WILL BILL selected amount to your account PLUS one of the

following shipping costs:

     SHIPPING COST OF $3.85 FIRST CLASS MAIL

     SHIPPING COST OF $15.00 FEDERAL EXPRESS

     INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING CHARGE $25.00

      + SALES TAX added where required

   1) FAX your order and a copy of your SIGNED check payable to

Cyber FirePower! for the appropriate amount to FAX # 530-895-8470.

   2) Fax the same above requested credit card information to

FAX # 530-895-8470.

   3) Call phone # 530-343-9681. This is a 24 hour phone

number to place a CREDIT CARD order. This is an ORDER LINE

only.

    4) Mail your order to: Cyber FirePower!
                           P.O. Box 4331
                           Chico, CA 95927

ALL INFORMATION NECESSARY FOR YOU TO SUCCESSFULLY MAIL QUICKLY,
PROPERLY, & LEGALLY IS PROVIDED WITH YOUR ORDER.

Copyright 2000, 2001

Please NOTE: This advertisement is NOT sponsored by ANY
Internet Service Provider. This is an advertisement that is produced and
sponsored by Cyber FirePower! for Cyber FirePower! to reach potential customers.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof, or abridging the freedom of speech
or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment I, The US Constitution