RE: EURO RP'2001

From: Anshuman Razdan (razdan@gloo3d.com)
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 19:42:37 EET

I had posted a question a while ago about the RE Component in this
conference and Ian Campbell told me he had forwarded it to you for a
response but I never got any.
So let me give it another shot ....

How serious is the RE component in this conference. How many sessions/papers
in the past or this year you plan to have?

Thanks

AR

Dr. Anshuman Razdan
Director, PRISM