RE: SLA architectural model

From: WAI Hon Wah (ichwwai@polyu.edu.hk)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 11:44:21 EET

Lew,

There's not much you can do, you may:

1. Divide your model into smaller, easier to access pieces and,
2. Re-orientate your model to eliminate supports and,
3. Use fine-point support.

You may also take a look at the current splash screen of our Rapid Product
Development Resource Centre web site ( http://rpdrc.ic.polyu.edu.hk ), which
show a typical result of the above three steps.

WAI Hon Wah
Senior Project Fellow

Industrial Centre,
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University