Re: CAD File Translation Problems

From: Daniel Malone (dpm@cadrepair.com)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 21:41:57 EET

There is a very inexpensive service being offered to translate and repair CAD neutral files at www.cadrepair.com. $40 dollars a file.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: JCline3812@aol.com
  To: rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi
  Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 11:56 AM
  Subject: CAD File Translation Problems

  Time-Compression Technologies magazine features a "Question of the Month,"
  which our readers pose to our editors. Our May question is, "How can you
  overcome the problem of CAD file translation, which is currently inhibiting
  rapid product development?" If you have a response to this question and are
  interested in having it published in the magazine, please respond to:
  christina@ctipublishing.com Thank you for your input.