RE: gray scale recognitaion?

From: Chris Lawrie (cl@delcam.com)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 11:22:44 EET

Dear Carl
Delcam's ArtCAM is the tool you need. ArtCAM has a number of modules for the
creation of 3D reliefs from photographs, vectors, scan data, etc.
ArtCAM will complete the task you have described in minutes.
Check out www.delcam.com <http://www.delcam.com/> or www.artcam.com

If you need any more detail, please do not hesitate to contact us at our
North America Offices (James Booth 519 974 8088)

Best Regards
Chris Lawrie

Chris Lawrie Product Marketing Manager
Delcam Plc Email cl@delcam.com