What are the barriers to direct rapid manufacturing?

From: JCline3812@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 18:34:35 EET

Time-Compression Technologies magazine features a "Question of the Month," which our readers pose to our editors. Our May question is, "In your opinion, what is standing in the way of complete direct rapid manufacturing?" If you have a response to this question and are interested in having it published in the magazine, please respond to: christina@ctipublishing.com Thank you for your input.