Re: Direct Manufacturing of Award

From: Marshall Burns (Marshall@Ennex.com)
Date: Sat Mar 17 2001 - 20:13:11 EET

Ben,

    This is a beautiful project and a wonderful example of using DTM's metal-fabbing capability to manufacture a unique product directly. I believe that the long term promise of metal fabbing (like fabbing in all other materials) is in making unique products, not in tooling.

    Thank you for sharing this story.

Best regards,
Marshall Burns
President, Ennex Corporation