Cost to establish a RP facility

From: scott (snewland@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 01:22:04 EET

I am trying to establish the cost to equip a RP facility from scratch. I had
found an article, which had a very detailed list of basic required
equipment, and the approximate associated cost, but lost the hyperlink.

I’m assuming in addition to the RP machine, the list would contain equipment
such as uv ovens, PCs, and software.

 I am looking for moderate capability, similar to the capabilities of SLA
500 machine.

I need capabilities to produce Quickcast, patterns for silicon molds, and
visual aids.

Any links to articles or web pages with this data is appreciated!

Scott Newland
H 321-779-3717
W 321-727-6472
snewland@cfl.rr.com