Positions Available

From: Software@materialise-rp.co.uk
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 12:18:59 EET

Dear RPML

Materialise UK is currently looking for a Software Sales Manager for our UK
office based in Dinnington, Sheffield. The ideal candidate would be a
highly motivated self starter with a proven sales record - not necessarily
in RP, as full training on all our software products would be given.

Salary for this position is negotiable and will be based upon relevant
experience.

If you are interested please contact

Call Tracy Walters on 01909 552300 or
Send you details to Materialise, Unit 1 Brooklands Way,
Brooklands Park Industrial Estate, Dinnington, Sheffield, S25 2JZ or e-mail
on tracy.walters@materialise-rp.co.uk

Regards

Tracy Walters
Materialise UK