Fwd: thermojet parts finishing

From: Elaine Hunt (ehunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 19:53:18 EEST

>area's makes it less "attractive". I would be very interested in sharing
>experiences and tips on this. Thanks...

Are you interested in having a group meet during the NASUG meeting to share
tips, provide 3D input as well as have 3D provide users more technical
information about using their other products? I am search for support in
this area.

Elaine

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.
  The important thing is to not stop questioning. " --Albert Einstein--
Elaine T. Hunt, Director elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
Clemson University 206 Fluor Daniel Bldg.
Clemson, SC 29634-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
http://www.vr.clemson.edu/credo/persall/persall.html
http://www.vr.clemson.edu/rp/