Tiny bubbles...

From: Delbert Scott Foster (sfoster@rapid.com)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 21:51:16 EEST

Are we all too techie/scientific here? What happened to good old lung
power? We're using 7510, just sliding the blade to push bubbles to one
side, a huff and puff(hmmm), will blow those bubbles down. Okay, might
have to pop a few. Being a little red faced, take a breather first
Same line of thought, use an air compressor, watch your pressure.
Possibly, even a can of compressed air.from the computer store. All
three of these might leave a contaminant on your resin, but hey, if
anyone ask just say you don't inhale.

Scott